As an established Infusionsoft consultant, I help UK-based small business owners like you to implement simple follow-up systems and processes that remove the stress of chasing up things yourself.
You’ll know that you have to have systems in place in your business. But if you’ve previously seen software as difficult to implement, or never been able to get success with it, then I understand your perspectives as a business owner and encourage you to read how I’ve helped others to overcome that.
If you bring those ideas you’ve had on improving your business’ follow-up processes and combine that with the knowledge and experiences I have from helping other clients, then together, we can actually achieve real system automation in your business.
You have so much potential money locked up in past leads or people looking at your materials and probably aren’t getting the value you deserve out of them.
The age of the smartphone has accelerated attention- and interest drift. Combine that with clients who expect greater levels of service than ever before and the challenge becomes even greater.
But my clients tell me the main strength of this business is the ‘get it done’ approach we take to see your business succeed. So let’s take your ideas and gently challenge them together to create a ‘No Lost Leads’ follow-up strategy… Then let’s implement a plan to improve your systems and processes, increase client and lead engagement, and move you towards the rewards of more sales and higher margins.
The client stories you’ll read on this page will show you what is possible when great strategy meets committed implementation.
Core values underpin how we’ll help you.
- challenging: we sometimes ask challenging questions, but are;
- supportive: to help answer those questions;
- helpful: in implementing solutions that address business process gaps;
- facilitators: to make marketing technologies more accessible;
- personal developers: we help business owners value their own personal development;
- solution developers: our integrations solve real problems UK Infusionsoft users have;
- collaborators: some of the best synergies come from collaborative working;
- incrementalists: to help you to recognise and make ongoing marginal improvements in your business;
- an accountability partner to you and your goals, and;
- lovers of life: because if life and work isn’t fun, what’s the point?
Core values drive this business. They have given it a freshness and longevity in this fast-changing market sector and community to help us work with over 250 business owners and be recognised as a champion in delivering to those values in the community we serve.
When great strategy combines with committed implementation amazing things happen…
There are any number of ways we could work together, but all come down to two main outcomes… to help you to:
- Develop Your ‘No Lost Leads’ Strategy: I’ll help you to develop a business automation mindset and meaningful engagement strategy that’s appropriate for you and the possible ways of communicating with your leads and clients, then;
- Commit To Implement: to meaningfully engage with your leads, clients and past clients – including offline marketing with letters and postcards – so that you can automate, get paid and scale more predictably and profitably.
I hope we can assist you with your Infusionsoft journey. If you’d like to book an exploratory appointment with me, please do so using the booking link below.
Underneath the link you’ll also find stories from clients who’ve been in your shoes, who have discovered that running their business is less stressful and more enjoyable after improving marketing, sales and client systems and processes. With your trust and support, I hope we can help you do likewise in your business.
To your success,