Version 1.3, September 2015
CRM for Small Business Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using our website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
CRM for Small Business Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This version of the policy is effective from 4th September 2015.
“No Spam” Policy
We work in the marketing automation and email marketing industry. Spamming damages this sector. We are fiercely committed to eradicating spam (unsolicited email) in our industry. We will never spam you, nor ever pass your contact details onto 3rd parties without your consent.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- visits to specific pages e.g. thank you pages for sign-ups to receive specific information or on purchases.
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails or direct physical mail about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address or physical address you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your information, you will be responsible for choosing secure passwords for your access (mix of upper- and lowercase characters, numbers, characters).
Tracking Visitors via Engaging With Our Website / 3rd Party Advertising
As part of our Services we may anonymously track visitors who engage with our adverts, or adverts from affiliates and/or with our website directly. We may collect the following information:
- The time and date of the Engagement;
- Details about the device, operation system and browser used by the visitor;
- The IP address associated with the visitor’s specific device;
- The URL of the landing page of that the visitor landed on;
- The URL of the referring website;
- The search term used by the visitor to reach the website.
In order to obtain this information, we may use Tracking Pixels and Cookies (as such terms are defined below).
A Tracking Pixel is a piece of code embedded on a web page that collects information about visitors’ engagement on that web page. The tracking pixel can be provided either by the advertising channels, affiliate networks or by our website. The Tracking Pixel may include a command to create Cookies.
A Cookie is a small text file that can be stored on a visitor’s browser (on any type of device). Our Cookie contains a unique random identifier that enables anonymous tracking activity from a browser that is associated with a visit.
This website uses Google AdWords
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.